This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Collaborate with clients, subcontractors and trades to perform site activities
• Ensure construction activities are carried out in adherence to Health and Safety standards, PPE is being worn and safety documentation is being followed in order to meet MOL standards
• Settle any site conflicts regarding schedule, budget and drawings
• Implement root cause analysis to discover problems and produce the best recommendations
• Ensure materials are delivered to the site and the inventory is updated
• Oversee project schedules to meet deadlines
• Work with a multidisciplinary team
• Deliver timely progress reports to clients and the project management team
• Evaluate construction drawings and make recommendations as required
• Ensure that hours are logged accurately using the in-house software
• 4+ years of relevant experience on ICI sites in the capacity of construction estimation/supervision
• Education in Civil/Architectural/Structural/Mechanical Engineering/Design from a reputed Canadian Institution
• Expert knowledge of ICI General Construction and work site safety
• Ability to read architectural, civil or structural plans to execute schedules and plans
• Impeccable Customer Service skills to maintain good relationships with subcontractors and clients
• Knowledge of OBC, NFPA, ASHRAE requirements and standards
• Maintain good relationships with subcontractors and clients
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Technical Skills: AutoCAD
The chosen candidate will be required to go through a Background Check and must possess a Clean Driver’s Abstract.
Our client provides a competitive compensation package, and takes pride in promoting their friendly culture.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
Vancouver British Columbia
£55000 - £65000
£55000 - £65000
Mexico Distrito Federal
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
25 February 2021
09 February 2021