TRS Staffing Solutions is working with a leading Construction Company in Saudi Arabi and are looking for a Contracts Manager to be based in Jeddah.
Details for the role are below.
To manage the full cycle of company’s contract including study of project work, preparing indirect cost, facilitating the management in decision making and provide support to the project team in proper execution of the project.
• To prepare the indirect cost of the project including supervisory manpower, temporary facilities both for the client, sub-contractor, site overheads and running.
• To ask for sub contractors quotation as well as suppliers, and participate in the negotiations.
• To work on developing evaluation criteria for decision making pertaining to all received quotation(s)/proposal(s) in conjunction with related departments (design, project construction, etc.
• To initiate a request for budget adjustments on variation order as required and seek all approvals.
• To prepare all documents related to the formation of the Tendering Committee and the classification of qualified bidders.
• To manage the drawing approvals & contract modifications, with support of design department and other stakeholders.
• To plan all actions & follow up of quality of execution, contract deliveries, customer inspections, invoicing and commitments.
• To prepare all documents necessary for the follow up of projects activities including reports, invoicing, planning and management of information etc.
• To be responsible for recording proper data and project history / progress.
• To guide project staff and advise senior managers on contractual issues on the basis of knowledge of contractual documentation
• Any other task assigned by the management.
GENERAL JOB SPECIFICATION OF THE CONTRACTS ENGINEER
B.Sc (Civil Engineering) 5-10 years in comparable role
Certification / Diploma (Preferred):
SKILLS / COMPETENCY LEVEL REQUIRED
- HRIS / IT
- MS Office
- Training Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Employee Relations
- Familiarity with Labor Law
- Proficiency in Written and spoken skills in English
- Proficiency in Arabic language
- Decision making
- Knowledge of construction industry
Interested in this job opportunity? Please contact Manuel Caluen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
$90,000 - $110,000
£33 per hour
£40-55k per annum
£40-60k per annum
12000 SAR package per month
60,000 - 70,000
50,000 - 70,000