This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently recruiting for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer. They have a requirement for a Cost Engineer to work on a contract basis.
* 12 months duration
* Location: Scotland
* Rate: £negotiable p/h
- Cost estimating models for a selected number of strategic modules
- Work closely with Engineering, Procurement and Construction to ensure the latest technology and commercial assumptions are represented in the cost baseline
- Manage a variety of stakeholders from different disciplines
- Ensure compliance with established cost estimating processes, systems and industry best practice
- Ensure continuous focus on data quality and integration with IT tools and governance.
- Project execution
Skills / Qualifications:
- Have a degree in engineering, business administration or finance
- Experience working with cost estimation, preferably for complex infrastructure projects
- Proactive and structured approach to your work and a drive to handle complex tasks
- High level of MS Excel competence
- Able to communicate and create good relationships with stakeholders.
Please apply via the links provided
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
12 to 15 Lacs