TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. For one of the LTSA clients we are looking for an experienced CSA Engineer for a long term cooperation.
Who are we looking for?
- Civil Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in oil and gas preferably
- Good knowledge of Dutch (English or French is an asset)
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit/EU nationality
What will you do?
- Perform engineering and design activities related to CSA works
- Liaise with the client and other team members in order to find the best solution for given problems
- Performing calculations (strength/support), writing specifications, performing reviews and evaluating design(s) in order to make sure that the project met the client and local requirements
- Making sure that the project is delivered on time within the budget
- Field visits and client reviews
- Oil and Gas project in the Port of Antwerp. Long term service agreement project specifically for relatively small revamping projects.
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- One year contract minimum engagement
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year
03 September 2019
06 August 2019