This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently seeking a high caliber Director of Project Finance (Solar) within our client’s team of experienced professionals. This is a DIRECT HIRE position based in Irvine, CA.
Summary of position:
The Director of Project Finance will be responsible for identification of potential project investors and managing the project finance processes.
Requirements / Must haves:
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in sourcing, developing and managing relationships with institutional investors. Specific experience with solar investors.
• Willingness to travel, up to 10% of the time.
• Experience in and the ability to develop a targeted investor marketing program and forge strategic partnerships and customized investment products.
• Demonstrated ability to bring closure to complex and high value business agreements; execute on and close transactions.
• Demonstrated ability to manage the financial, legal, and internal approval process to successfully close transactions.
• Strong communication skills with proven track record in building relationships and working in cross-functional collaborative teams.
• Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic, environment.
• Investment banking experience a plus; transaction experience critical.
• Minimum 3 years of solar project experience and 5-8 years of experience in project finance, corporate finance, or investment banking in energy or similar industry.
• Identify potential project investors within the equity fund and banking communities and develop strategies to build up utility solar power generation project pipeline in North America; propose, facilitate and close project finance solutions.
• Based on project details, market conditions, project's commercial framework and the company's business plan objectives, recommend the optimal large-scale utility solar power generation plant project finance structure.
• Manage project finance process and work closely with company's team to bring the transaction to financial close.
• Structuring, negotiating, and closing project financing, including construction debt, term debt, equity structures, tax equity, and asset leases.
• Execution of due diligence processes.
• Review of project documentation; review of third-party reports.
• Accurately model project economics using the financial models.
• Understand and review models of proposed financial structures.
• Review proposed debt term sheets and model debt into project analyses.
• May require travel at least 10% of the time.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Christine Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-349-4220.
TRS Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs.
Must have legal right to work in the United States. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs
€39000 - €39000
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
₹400 per hour
50 per hour
0.01 - 0.02
0.01 - 0.02
700000 - 1000000
Johannesburg South Africa
20 March 2020
19 February 2020