You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia as a Drilling Engineer System Specialist!
In this role, you will be responsible for mitigating risks and improving the drilling engineering business performance by proactively managing and protecting the petroleum engineering data while ensuring the compliance with corporate guidelines and best practices.
- Liaise with various teams to review project progression and provide clear direction for drilling data management projects.
- Generate and implement comprehensive data strategies and guidelines to enhance the security, quality and availability of the drilling engineering technical data through its entire life cycle.
- Operate data manage applications to identify solutions, This includes: data modelling designs, project scoping and specification, testing/acceptance.
- Ability to identify potential risks and ensure appropriate measures are taken when dealing with confidential information.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to technical staff to generate reports, measure KPI's, research statistical data trends and identify solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in drilling engineer, petroleum engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Working experience within Drilling Engineering data management and IT project management.
- Experience with upstream data types and data management functions.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Alyssa.Tran@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 1000000 - ₹ 2000000
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Mount Vernon
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
₹ 7000000 - ₹ 9000000
₹ 7000000 - ₹ 8000000
₹ 500 Per Month
$ 800 - $ 971
22 September 2023