You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Location: Gurgaon, India
An opportunity to work with an American international technical professional services firm. The company provides technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally, including companies, organizations, and government agencies. The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Modelling of Equipment’s and lighting fixtures, lighting layout.
• Modelling of Cable trays, and cable trays layout, Earthling Layout etc.
• Expertise in 2D extraction from SP3D to AutoCAD.
• Demonstrated use of Smart Plant 3D.
• Drawing Conversion from Smart Sketch to AutoCAD.
• Preparation of SLD, Cable trays & cable routing layouts Lighting
• Underground trench layouts and cable tray layouts.
• Conversant with structural software like Staad-Pro, Idea Statica, Mat 3d, Navisworks, ETABS, & AutoCAD
• Design of Oil and Gas Structure like, Pipe Rack, Pits, Skid, Crossover, Pipe Support, Cable Tray Support, Valve Operating Platform, Manifold etc
• Excellence in Reading GA Drawings & Modelling of Structures in STAAD PRO
• Developing necessary calculation sheets required as supporting documents for the analysis reports in MS-Excel and other MS-Office Tools.
• Familiar with both IS Codes and American Codes.
• Have the ability to look at situations from the client’s point of view
•Prepare 3D layouts and/or schematics for conceptual and detailed designs of advanced complexity
•Conduct reviews of model using 3D review platform and create 3D models of advanced complexity
•Check work done by other Designers
•Develop estimates, schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
•Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
•Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
•Other duties as assigned
- Diploma Electrical
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024