The Electrical engineer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. The Electrical Engineers will be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
• Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
• Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
• Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
• Carry out document control, recording and transmitting information.
• Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
• Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
• Prepare programs using MS project.
• Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
• Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
• Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
• Use computers extensively to produce and analyse designs.
• Generate specifications for parts.
• Control the efficiency of processes.
• Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
• Build, test and modify product prototypes.
Qualifications / Skills
• An honours degree in electrical engineering.
• Experience in the construction industry.
• Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages would be an advantage.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
If you are interested in this role then send your CV to Jimmy Holly at email@example.com for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations
Our latest jobs
£17 per hour
South Alberta and Saskatchewan
£70-95k Per annum