Netherlands Amsterdam area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
As an Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for delivering engineering and design output meeting defined project, safety, quality and schedule requirements. You provide support to other disciplines within time agreed like for interfaces and (inter) discipline checks. Furthermore, you can be assigned to take the role of lead engineer for the electrical discipline or package engineer for electrical packages. Within our E&I team you report to the lead (project) engineer on progress, setbacks and concerns on different projects and you signal technical risks and abnormalities within our projects.
- You have a bachelors or masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You are an enthusiastic young professional with up to 8 years of experience, preferably in off-shore and/or ship building industry.
- You are proficient in discipline calculations, document processing, spreadsheets and database management.
- You are able to travel and willing to perform activities abroad (onshore, construction sites).
- You have excellent communication skills and good understanding of the English language, verbally as well as in writing
- You are already eligible to work in The Netherlands
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024