TRS is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager for a DIRECT HIRE position in Duncan, SC!
- Responsible for all aspects of the functional areas of Engineering as it impacts on the design, development, application, and integration of products.
- Support Quality Policy through creating and maintaining 100% (complete) accurate Bills of Materials for each product and by effectively and efficiently managing Engineering Changes.
- Lead the Engineering department by following the established Engineering best practices and Quality Procedures.
- Regularly conduct design reviews of products, including appropriate members from other functional areas as appropriate.
- Utilize a systematic approach to problem solving (DMAIC, PDCA, etc) to drive products through their life cycle.
- Reduce product risk through utilization of DFMEA process.
- Responsible for drawing approval
- Strong Personality with the ability to coach, teach, lead, performance manager others
- Coordinate with UK Engineering team as needed to ensure global product requirements are met
- Support the Business Development team during new business pursuits to include testing/validation, feasibility studies, cost estimation, and proposal writing.
- Serve as the Technical Authority, demonstrating an expert-level knowledge base of all products for discussions with internal and external customers.
- BSME required (MSME or PE preferred)
- Experience with automotive/heavy trucking/heavy equipment/military vehicles
- Proficient with CAD software (SolidWorks preferred) as well a strong background in data management within an established company ERP
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to balance workloads across multiple projects
Background Check and Drug Screen required prior to employment.
TRS is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate all interest in this position however only those candidates with resumes most closely matched to the job description will be contacted to discuss a potential interview.
Our latest jobs
70,000 - 85,000
75,000 - 85,000