DURATION: CONTRACT / PERMANENT
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS is looking for a Facilities Manager with HNC/HND and LNG Project experience within the Oil and Gas Industry for the upcoming projects within the next six (6) months."
• Apply appropriate engineering principles, best practice and knowhow in the provision of engineering services and professional advice
• Identify technical problems, evaluate options and formulate solutions to achieve satisfactory conclusions.
• Provide an engineering interface with operations, service providers, design authorities, project personnel and other stakeholders in the development and execution of engineering activities.
• Liaise with peers and stakeholders such as subject specialists, other disciplines etc. to deliver an integrated and correct solution.
• Ensure understanding, application and leadership by example of all responsibilities with regard to the Company’s Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
• Ensure that safety risks and business risks associated with engineering activities are assessed and that appropriate checks, controls and precautions are taken.
• Review as required: engineering, methods, defects, maintenance faults, non-conformances and problem areas.
• Use evidence from the reviews to improve effectiveness, reliability, maintainability and economy, leading to continuous improvement.
• To deliver the above, the role holder will input and/or manage the input of others across the whole equipment/plant/engineering lifecycle including design, installation, troubleshooting, technical investigation, commissioning and handover
• The role holder is accountable for delivery in accordance with agreed plans and to the quality required.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Preferred: Degree and relevant experience
Optional: HNC/HND or equivalent with sufficient accumulated experience in a defined and relevant discipline.
• Knowledge of Safety Management Systems relating to an Oil and Gas facility management.
• Knowledge of managing work activities through a Safe System of Work (SSoW).
• General knowledge of The Health & Safety at Work Regulations, CDM and other regulatory requirements associated with the role.
• Computer literate, with an appreciation of any specialist packages related to the specific role/discipline – e.g. CAD, Amtech, etc.
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020