Seleccionamos FIRMWARE/Test Engineer para incorporación a importante compañía localizada en Tres Cantos, Madrid.
The responsibilities of the Firmware/Test Engineer also include:
 Development of the continuous integration tests of the microprocessors firmware during ASIC prototyping.
 Participate in specification and review of the PCBs used to implement the production testing of the company's products.
 Automatization of laboratory measurements using programming languages like Matlab, TCL, Python.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent Degree
- Experience in embedded programming, using both high level programming languages (C/C++) as well as assembler.
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems and experience in software development for time-bound systems.
- Capable of working in code optimization (memory footprint and execution time).
- Electronic engineering knowledge. Analysis of PCB schematics.
- Knowledge of other languages (M4, R, TCL, Python, Matlab, Visual Basic for Applications, shell scripting languages).
- Problem solving, debugging skills are a must.
- Comfortable in a barebones programming environment.
- Use of laboratory equipment like oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Basic knowledge of lex&yacc is welcome.
- Knowledge of version control and issue tracking software is welcome.
- Knowledge of a Hardware Description Languages (Verilog or VHDL) is welcome.
- Experience in development of low level drivers for Linux operating system is welcome.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skill is a must: all internal documentation is written in English.
Our latest jobs
€40000 - €45000
MEX$30000 - MEX$30000
Quintana Roo México
$130000 - $150000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal