Roles & responsibilities
• Overall project responsibility for managing the ICT scope on the project.
• Interface between Client and Project Management team on all ICT matters.
• Responsibility for managing the sub-contractors covering the ICT scope of work.
• Multiple Data centre delivery essential
• Clean build protocols essential
• Experienced in ISO clean standards
• Understanding of DC build sequence
• HSE awareness required
• Must have an understanding of structured fiber network cabling externally, internally including cable management equipment.
• Experience in the Fiber Optic deployment in hyperscale data centers, troubleshooting, and Fiber-optic issues.
• Experience in BMS, PMS and WiFi access systems.
• Ability to read, evaluate and interpret schematics, schedule, specifications, diagrams, and build patch information.
• To negotiate and communicate with relevant service to ensure that necessary people resources/skills are available to meet project timescales and resource requirements.
• Coordinate client meetings with relevant stakeholders to agree on timescales, delivery milestones, and deployment of owner-furnished equipment.
• Manage subcontractor meetings between services to ensure all scope gaps have been captures and cross coordination of services is achieved.
• Manage the approvals and clarifications of technical submissions, drawings, and commercial/technical issues.
• Work closely with the client to deliver the IT scheduled milestone listed by the client.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
$96000 - $112000