This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are hiring for 130 years old Leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With the product portfolio in Electrification, Robotics, Automation and Motion, they are leading in 100 countries.
JOB TITLE: Installation Engineer
EXPERIENCE RANGE: 3 - 6 years of experience in Solar and Power-grid projects.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: B.E. / B.Tech – Electrical / EEE
1. Erection, Testing & Commissioning of all equipment of Switchyard with AC Parts,
2. Area Lighting etc., Bay extension, Telemetry & civil work.
3. Operation & maintenance Solar Project up to Handover to O&M Team
4. Ensure the reliability of the equipment installed.
5. Planning and monitoring of Switchyard with complete AC Part.
6. Monitoring and supervision the quality of work.
7. Erection, Testing and commissioning of all Electrical Equipment and Panels.
8. Preparation of Daily project Report.
9. Co-ordination with material management teams.
10. Technical and commercial presentations to the customers.
11. To introduce the status of progress and actual conditions of site with Company’s higher officials.
12. Familiar with Application of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data acquisition) for Complete Electrical Systems.
13. UPS Systems and Access Control.
Our latest jobs
$90000 - $110000
San Carlos CA
£50000 - £70000
Mexico Distrito Federal
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
€100000 - €130000
$75000 - $90000
$65000 - $75000
Garden Grove California
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
25 February 2021
09 February 2021