You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
(Quantifiable; for e.g. BE / B Tech M Tech; Years of experience)
B Tech / B.E. with 5-12 years’ experience in a Consulting / Engineering (EPC environment) pertaining to Hydrocarbon / Petro-chemical / Oil & Gas sectors.
Position: Control System Engineer – 5 Open roles
SPI experience is must
• Design and engineering of Field Instruments
• Working knowledge of SPI
• Preparation of Offline Instrument Data Sheets like Transmitters, Level Instruments, Temperature elements, Indicators, Analyzers
• Preparation of inline Instrument Data Sheets like Control Valves, On-Off Valves, PSV, Flow meters
• Preparation of Instrument index, I/O List, Wiring, Loop Diagram through SPI
• P&ID review
• Preparation of Specification, RFQ, PR, Review of Vendor documents
• Preparation of Level sketches
• Preparation of MTO, Process hook ups
• Inter-discipline interface
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Squamish British Columbia
Congo - Pointe Noire City
22 September 2023
17 August 2023