This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Furthermore you will:
- Select staff for the UK base (to provide HSE support to operating assets) and for project teams (to provide HSE engineering output, support in the area of operating permits and construction HSE coordination) in cooperation with the relevant managers
- Supervise the quality of work from the team members and provide them with tools to effectively perform their work
- Provide HSE input to other departments such as Tender Management and Contracts & Procurement
- Suspend company’s activities when there is a potential or actual threat to human life, company’s assets or environment
- Organize and/or perform internal and external HSE audits and HSE investigations
- Chair HSE steering committee meetings, facilitate corporate HSE reporting and manage corporate HSE improvement programs
- Represent the company on HSE matters
We are looking for a skilled communicator and strong team manager with excellent planning and organizational skills.
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree with over 3 years of experience in HSE management in an offshore/marine environment
- Knowledge of relevant standards and legislation
- You solve complex issues for which helicopter view, in-depth expertise and good understanding of the business are necessary
- You are familiar with (offshore) process technology, major accident hazard management and application of risk analysis as decision tool for HSE issues in engineering and operations
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- You take ownership and are reliable in delivering results. You are curious and stay up-to-date with developments. You solve bottlenecks, change approach if things are not working, and keep an eye on the balance between quality, costs and benefits. You influence cooperation and ambiance in a positive way, values other’s strengths, talents and qualities, and builds on them.
- You are willing to perform activities abroad (short trips/if necessary).
- You are already living in the Netherlands and working in the Dutch Oil&Gas, Offshore and/or Marine industry.
Our latest jobs
Dubai Middle East
MEX$35000 - MEX$35000
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
P.O Box : 55976, Doha, Qatar
Doha Middle East