Our client, a construction firm is currently hiring for a Mechanical Superintendent for work in Arabia. It´s necessary to have experience in Gas and Oil industrial plan
The Superintendent should have the ability to effectively oversee the construction for mechanical aspects of industrial plants projects while meeting deadlines on projects
Skills / Qualifications
- 5-10 years Superintendent experience in heavy civil construction within Gas/Oil Plants.
- Knowledge of mechanical components of pumps ,valves etc
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Advanced understanding of construction scheduling, and the ability to control and supervise groups.
- Effectively meet and communicate with owners, vendors, and suppliers in a professional manner
The contractor top tier firm, with ongoing and future gas and oil projects in Spain and beyond. The contractor’s ideal Superintendent will be able to manage teams while coordinating with the Project Manager and engineers. Being able to attend meetings with clients and vendors in a professional realm is also of the utmost importance concerning the attainment of future work.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico