• Responsible for Witnessing Installation, start-up, and testing of critical power cooling equipment including, but not limited to:
• Air Handlers
• Building Management Systems
• Industrial Water Systems
• Exhaust Fans
• Responsible for procedure generation for functional performance testing, as well as SOPs, MOPs, and EOPs
• Client/Client representative interaction for given projects.
• Mechanical micro-schedule generation for individual projects.
• Final Commissioning Report generation.
• Submittal and Specification Reviews.
• TAB Report Reviews.
• Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or trade qualification as a Plumber or Pipe fitter before moving into a supervisor role
• Commissioning experience, preferably on data centre projects
• Flexibility to work from home and also to travel to projects in Europe or Ireland as the need arises
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Our latest jobs
$80000 - $90000
Williamston South Carolina
$45000 - $50000
Anderson South Carolina
CA$80000 - CA$90000
Mexico DF Distrito Federal