Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Lead and support a project delivery team and carry out project management, contract administration and field reviews for projects under construction
• Work on a wide range of project assignments within the mechanical building field, including HVAC, pluming, and fire protection.
• Prepare load calculations utilizing industry standard heating/cooling load analysis software
• Assist and prepare fee estimates, quotations and offers of services to clients, and the preparation of expressions of interest and bids as required
• Review and assess existing mechanical systems and prepare condition reports
• Provide technical advisory services to clients for specific projects in respect to mechanical engineering
• Undertake internal technical reviews and verification checks on analysis, reports, designs and associated advice
• Minimum 5+ years of professional experience registered as a P.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 2+ years completing full Building Condition Assessment and/or Depreciation Report/Reserve Fund Studies
• Must have project experience in the industrial, commercial, and institutional sector (ICI)
• Registered or eligible for registration in EGBC
• An extensive understanding of building construction and building mechanical systems
• Detailed working knowledge of the BC Building Code, the National Building Code of Canada, and BC Plumbing Code
• Ability to lead and support teams to enhance their technical skills and knowledge, providing them with feedback for growth.
• Be concise and articulate in speech and writing.
• Comfortable with meeting and coordinating with clients.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$75000 - $80000
$115000 - $120000
$87000 - $100000
Regio Den Haag
$75000 - $100000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023