This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Overall Role Objective
The Mechanical Project Engineer assists in the planning and coordination of all mechanical activities; is responsible for enforcing consistent standards and helps ensure on time handover of projects to clients.
• Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
• Vendor / Contractor management.
• Engage with internal and external design teams to ensure constructability of finalised design.
• Plan construction and installation works and engage with installation teams to ensure completion is planned and managed smoothly.
• Prepare RAMS during pre-construction phase, ensure they are updated as necessary, followed during construction and installation works and completed efficiently
• Identify Mechanical equipment required during installation and construction phase, hire and procure as necessary ensuring timely delivery to site and off hire after use.
• Ensure Installation works are completed accurately and efficiently with all appropriate vendor and client sign off
• Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
• Prepare Test Packs and work with QA/QC to ensure that all mechanical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
• Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
• Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
• Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
• Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
• Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
Qualifications / Skills
• Mechanical Engineering qualification.
• 5+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
• Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
• Excellent IT skills.
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020