Our client, Fluor Corporation, is one of the world's leading engineering companies, providing bespoke planning, project management, and maintenance solutions for large-scale plant construction, including oil and gas, the petrochemical industry, and energy and power plants. The company has companies in more than 100 countries worldwide and has more than 60,000 employees on all continents.
Fluor convinces through reliability, expertise and safety. With this high quality standard, the company wants to further expand its market presence in Germany and thereby support the global growth strategy.
Due to the growing business development, we are looking for Project Controls and Estimating Specialist to the newly established location in the Rhine-Neckar region, available at the earliest possible date.
The Project Controls and Estimating Specialist is responsible for setting up cost estimates and project
schedules and controlling and monitoring projects in terms of time and cost, predominantly
Sustainable Capital Project in the Oil & Gas and chemical industry.
The project controls engineer works in close cooperation with the program or project manager
within a task force for the realization of multi-discipline project(s) during all project phases. The
project controls engineer is responsible to prepare complete TIC estimates by him-/herself during
the various engineering phases, to prepare schedules and to monitor progress of the project related
to schedule and cost. Being a team player and having an ability to interact effectively with client’s
organization and other disciplines in a taskforce is essential.
- Developing and review TIC Estimates;
- Progress measurement, cost monitoring, analyzing and reporting;
- Preparation, status and analysis of all level of schedules; (E/P/C schedules);
- Change and deviation control;
- Timely inform project management of potential problems related to cost and schedule and make recommendations for the path forward;
- Develop and review man-hour estimates
- At least 3 years’ experience in EPC(m) industry, preferably in Oil, Gas and Chemicals;
- Bachelor, Master degree or equivalent;
- Since both written and oral communication with many of our client’s personnel is in German and English, candidates shall be fluent in both German and English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Strong knowledge of Primavera is an advantage;
- Experience in preparing TIC estimates for various project phases;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Be able to multi-task;
- Willingness to travel
Are you the driven Project Controls and Estimating Specialist we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Timo Duch-Diel via +49 (0)621 39731 5681 for more information or send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
Den Helder, Netherlands
$50-55 per hour
EG, West Africa
120000 - 140000
£60-70k per annum
The Hague, Netherlands