• The ideal candidate will possess 5-10 years of experience
• P.Eng is preferred but not required
• Lead and support work planning activities including COMS, procurement of long lead items including commissioning spare parts, construction completion declaration, commissioning, AFS, and closeout activities;
• Preparation of work plans.
• Minimum of two years of OPG experience and with OPG’s ECC process.
• Experience working with the CNSC
• Field Experience
• Experience with CSA N286
• Experience with construction projects
• An engineering degree from an accredited University
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada (Citizen / Permanent Resident) will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
$24.00 - $30.00/hour
R1 200 000 – R1 400 000 Per Annum
Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal
03 September 2019
06 August 2019