You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Performs both routine and non-routine preventative and corrective maintenance on plant equipment
• Makes plant rounds, logs equipment operating parameters and adjusts equipment as required
• Coordinates support contractors and internal resources
• Requisitions and assists in ordering and receiving plant materials
• Represents the Company with vendors and regulators as assigned
• Continuously increases own knowledge by personal independent study
• Implements emergency procedures as assigned
• Implements safety procedures as assigned
• Basic knowledge and experience in PLC programming, SCADA programming and implementation
• Works with contractors and other temporary labor during on site activities
• Uses installed and portable test equipment, technical manuals, system drawings and electrical schematics to troubleshoot equipment and systems
• Programs and troubleshoots field equipment
• Must be able to operate a vehicle in a safe manner, enter and exit vehicle without assistance, remain alert while driving for a continuous period of time and read and understand maps
• Must be able to travel overnight approximately 25% of the time out of the office by air, train or auto
• Must be able to climb ladders, climb to and work off elevated platforms, ladders, and walkways
• Maintain trend reports on equipment operation for assigned system
• Complete various plant reports
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Regio Den Haag
22 September 2023
17 August 2023