LOCAL MOZAMBICANS TO APPLY ONLY!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- To provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge and direction as listed.
- Ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence on assigned projects of any complexity.
- Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including manpower forecasts.
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of difficult engineering complexity.
- Serve as Supervising Lead providing guidance/supervision to other leads and function as mentor.
- MUST BE able to read/write and speak Portuguese.
- Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials.
- Practical field experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accredited four (4) year BSc. Civil Engineering Degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study (Civil).
- Sixteen (16) years plus of work-related experience.
- A recognized Professional Certification or Registration with the Engineering board/council of Mozambique.
- Professional registration and membership in technical society.
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Saint John, New Brunswick
35.000-43.000€gross per year