United Kingdom Woking
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
· Reporting to the Manager of Energy Consulting, the successful candidate will be expected to have in-depth understanding of key flow assurance principles and hands-on experience of using a variety of relevant engineering software, preferably for both onshore and offshore applications, to solve design problems.
· Aptitude for management of a small team of engineers and designers in the flow assurance group would be an advantage.
· The Principal Flow Assurance Engineer develops work plans associated with projects and is accountable for the technical quality and delivery schedule of the work carried out.
· The incumbent will also be involved in the development and performance assessment of more junior individuals in his team.
· A hands-on approach is essential to complete flow assurance engineering across our projects, interfacing with clients and internal customers to provide a responsive and technically robust solution to project issues.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Must be Degree educated in a relevant Engineering discipline.
· Excellent knowledge of key flow assurance design principles, as applied to offshore lines and onshore facilities engineering and design.
· Ability to integrate offshore and onshore flow assurance performance and designs.
· Hands-on expertise of using relevant analysis software, (e.g., OLGA and HYSYS) in both quasi-static and dynamic simulation modes, gained over ideally a minimum of 5 years, would be a distinct advantage.
· Ability to work alone, or as a leader or coordinator of a small team of talented Engineers with a spectrum of experience from Graduate to Consultant
· Ability to think innovatively, practically, and pragmatically and to use general-purpose engineering software creatively to solve unusual engineering problems.
· Flexible and responsive approach to achieve clients.
· Capable of structuring bespoke technical reports and presentations and able to clearly present to clients
· Must be a good communicator with the ability to effectively manage and collaborate with peers and clients in an often-fast paced environment.
· Experience with Carbon Capture and CO2 transportation will be highly valued.
· You might not have previous Principal Engineer experience. If you are currently working as a Senior Engineer, with demonstrable in-depth technical understanding and high level of expertise, allied possibly with leadership skills and a readiness now to learn and develop further in the role, which is essential, this is the ideal next step for you.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Fountain Valley
Netherlands The Hague region
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
€ 25000 - € 40000
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
Netherlands Den Haag
Netherlands The Hague area
Netherlands Amsterdam area
22 September 2023