You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Join Our Client's Project Team in Vancouver - Exciting Long-Term Opportunity!
TRS Staffing Solutions is thrilled to partner with a federal-regulated organization in their quest for excellence within the Procurement Group.
If you are ready for a rewarding long-term journey in the beautiful City of Vancouver, this Procurement Specialist role is your chance to shine.
About the Opportunity:
Imagine being a part of a dedicated team of driving innovation in procurement for a federal-regulated organization. This is your opportunity to make a lasting impact and embrace a long-term role that promises growth, challenge, and satisfaction.
• Undergraduate degree in a related field.
• 8+ years of experience in project procurement, contract/order formation, negotiation and change management.
• 2 years of site experience.
• Previous experience with freight, logistics, supply chain, and strategic sourcing.
• Industry experiences in mining, oil and gas, process plant, concentrators project implementation.
• Working knowledge of SAP or ERP procurement/purchasing systems.
• Good understanding and experience in multiple phases of project execution.
• Able to raise awareness of procurement activities which have an impact on critical path.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$110,000 - 130,000
Greater Vancouver Area
Greater Toronto Area
$120,000 - $130,000
Greater Toronto Area
$100,000 - $120,000
22 September 2023