This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Project Administrative Coordinator
Type: Contract, 4 – 6 months +
Location: Ranson, WV
The Project Administrative Coordinator’s responsibility is to assist project engineers and project management in the daily management of documents, schedules, supplies, and other information to keep the project moving forward.
- Working at a large industrial construction site and in a construction trailer
- Greeting visitors, and directing them to the correct person / location at the site
- Gathering all staff timesheets and sending information to corporate for payroll processing
- Ensure accuracy, completion and on-time submission of information and documentation.
- Maintain technical documentation and library (both physical and electronic) assuring accuracy and on-going integrity.
- Order office supplies, track and manage consumables for the site
- Record and store photographs, schedule meetings, and prepare and distribute minutes
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations
- Other duties as required.
- Experience working in a Project Oriented atmosphere whether it be Engineering, Construction, or other project related environment is preferred
- Good overall administrative skills, including organizing hard copy files
- E-mail communication skills and good verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, well organized and effectively manage time
Background check and drug screening required in areas not restricted by law.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Kelli Frazier at 864-281-8864 or Kelli.Frazier@TRSstaffing.com or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our latest jobs