We are hiring for India’s leading Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer (IPP) with expertise in Utility Scale, Wind, Solar & distributed Solar projects, which generate energy for commercial and industrial sectors.
JOB TITLE : Project Co-ordinator
EXPERIENCE RANGE : 3 - 6 years of experience.
NATURE OF EXPERIENCE :
1. Candidates with experience in Non Renewable / Utilities / Process / IT industries will be considered if they possess necessary Program Management skills
2. Operations, Maintenance, Project, Project Development, Engineering, Customer Relations & Program Management in Renewable (Wind / Solar), Energy Storage
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION : Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics . Or Any graduate degree.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Set up cadence for work review meetings with state asset management implementation teams.
2. Coordinate with other stake holders / teams to provide necessary resources and support for implementation
3. Prepare MIS reports and presentation on periodic basis
4. Track performance and generate alerts in the event of any under performance
5. Visit the sites (occasionally) and, on sample basis, check if activities are carried out in adherence to SoPs.
6. Provide training / documentation and other supports where required
7. Participate in preparation of various dash boards / MIS reports using IT tool.
8. Any other activity, as may be decided from time to time as part of this initiative.
9. Performance of Activities (Plan v/s Actual) within time and cost budget
Our latest jobs
$39520 - $41600
Anderson South Carolina
MEX$150000 - MEX$200000
Mexico Distrito Federal
$85000 - $110000
Vancouver British Columbia
Doha Middle East
R80000 - R120000
Gauteng South Africa
Johannesburg South Africa
Mexico DF Distrito Federal