You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We are looking for a Graduate Engineer Data Center professional with over 18 years of rich experience in Project Management, Service Operations, Technical Support & Client Relationship Management with expertise in the Mission Critical/ Real Estate industry. Out of this a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Data Center industry managing Civil and MEP construction.
Candidate should possess Project Management and Team leadership skills and should have comprehensive knowledge of commissioning Mechanical and Electrical systems including: - critical cooling, automated switchgear, generators, BMS & PMS systems. extended knowledge of Integrated System testing will be an added advantage.
Key experiences and skills required
• Cost analysis for MEP Project valuations
• Troubleshooting and Diagnostic work
• BIM coordination, including coordination of all building services
• Design reviews, to include implementation of design solutions
• Producing Programmes, working with planners for development and producing tracking documents
• Reviewing Commissioning Documentation
• Electrical/ Mechanical and controls design from inception to handover
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
North Vancouver British Columbia
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
$99120 - $123900
$99120 - $123900
Mooresboro North Carolina
$75000 - $80000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023