Fountain Valley California
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We currently seek a high caliber Project Manager (Gas Pipelines) for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Fountain Valley, CA
About the Client:
We are a full-service engineering, design and project management firm serving the energy industry as well as the public sector. We provide our clients a full range of planning, engineering, design and coordinating services in the fields of mechanical, electrical, control systems, civil/structural, pipeline, and fire protection engineering, as well as design, right-of-way acquisition, surveying, GIS, project management and construction management. Our primary focus and expertise are in the development and execution of projects.
About the Position:
We have excellent opportunities for experienced Pipeline Project Managers to lead dynamic engineering and design teams on many diverse and challenging projects for gas utility and midstream transportation clients.
This company provides engineering and design services for energy storage and transportation facilities in the Western United States. We offer challenging work in a productive environment with career opportunities to develop along a technical or project management career path.
• 2 years of pipeline project management experience or 8 years of pipeline engineering experience is required. Gas utility experience in California is strongly preferred.
• B.S. Degree in engineering or related field is required.
• Candidate must have strong Familiarity with DOT 192 and ASME B31.8.
• Candidate must have strong familiarity and direct experience with pipeline repair methods.
• Experience in consulting (or EPC with Design & Engineering capability) is preferred.
• Professional Engineering license is preferred.
• Project Management certification is preferred.
• Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with team members in both verbal and written form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including basic
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023