You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The role will see you prepare detailed resourced target programmes with critical path after award for budget purposes for the projects allocated to you by the Project Review Manager.
- Prepare key subcontractor resourced programmes
- Prepare weekly and bi-weekly progress reports comparing actual versus target programmes with critical path analysis
- Monitor progress on site
- Prepare programmes to support EOT and compensation claims
- Attend site meetings to support Contract Manager
- Working closely with Pre-Construction / Project Review Manager, Contracts Manager, and other involved stakeholders
- Tender Stage If Required
- Prepare tender stage programmes with critical path
- Prepare resource histograms if required
Prepare key subcontractor package resourced programmes for all packages to include:
- RC Frame
- Elevations packages
- Internal Partitions
- Internal finishes
- M&E 1st and 2nd Fix
- External Works
- Testing and Commissioning
This is a perm opportunity with plenty of growth opportunities, if you are interested to learn more, please apply with your most recent CV!
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Coventry
United Kingdom Swindon
United Kingdom Farnborough
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
27 February 2024
16 February 2024