You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
DISCIPLINE: PROJECT CONTROLS & ESTIMATING
LOCATION: ON-SITE MUSINA
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
“TRS is urgently looking for a Senior Project Planner with Underground Mining Industry experience to join our client’s project team based On-Site, Musina.”
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide leadership support, guidance and mentoring to the Planning team.
• Prepare, develop, update, track and maintain the schedule for various projects.
• Provide customer support service for project governance, and risk management.
• Comply with HSE requirements and follow procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Recognized and accredited University degree in Engineering, or Technical NHD plus 5 years supervisory related project controls experience on major EPC projects.
• Extensive technical and leadership training and project related seminars.
• Certification by PMI (PMP, PSP) and or AACE / similar accredited project management institute an advantage.
• Willing to undergo rigorous in-house Worley Project Controls and quality training
• Eight plus (8+) years of progressive planning experience to include a minimum of four (4) years supervisory experience in EPC project planning and scheduling, earned value & risk analysis, performance measurement, and milestones & project auditing.
• This level covers positions responsible for planning and directing activities of the planning/scheduling function on a portfolio basis of corporate or major projects
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 45 Per Hour
United States Augusta
Australia Mount Holland
$ 120000 - $ 150000
United States Augusta
ZAR 324000 - ZAR 420000
United Kingdom Crawley
22 September 2023