The Opportunity Our client, an industry leader in the manufacturing sector is looking for a Bid Specialist to join their team for a 1-year contract, with the possibility of a full-time position. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to further progress their careers within the Furniture industry. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the industry, with a strong desire to join a profitable and stable organization with lots of opportunity for future growth and career advancement.
Responsibilities The ideal candidate will have worked with project managers to produce compliant and persuasive bids. They will have experience creating proposals and contract supporting bid information for internal stakeholders.
• Manage and expedite bid movement
• Communicate with clients and sales team as the primary contact for all bids.
• Manage the life cycle of bids including creating and developing templates; updates, best practices and new bid initiatives.
• Provide support to marketing department when needed Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Business • 3-5 years’ experience is preferred
• APMP accreditation is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Process and detailed orientated with strong communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide. To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
$80k to $135k
R60,000.00 per month (Plus benefits)
Durban, South Africa
Ciudad de México
$110,000 - $130,000
75,000 - 85,000