Location: Gurugram, India
An opportunity to work for fast growing IT firm. The company provides recruitment product services for a broad range of clients globally.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Proven work experience of at least 3-4 years in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes/Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing/Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting/Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Bachelor degree with relevant years’ experience
Apply now for more details.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
$96000 - $112000