This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join their team in Windsor, ON. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with inspecting and testing activities on large construction projects including highways or bridges.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing on-site quality inspections, assisting with the implementation of quality programs, and handling various technical reports.
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or related disciplines, or equivalent education
- 7+ years of experience with large infrastructure projects including highways and bridges
- Should have 5+ years of experience in a QC capacity
- Should have training in ISO 9001
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Preference for previous construction site experience
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience
Our latest jobs
£45-54k Per annum
£40-60,000 PER YEAR
$175 - $185K/yr.
$80,000 - $90,000
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
Exectuive Level compensation package
19 February 2020
07 February 2020