Lake Forest California
We currently seek a high caliber Quality Engineer for a long-term basis within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in South Orange County, CA
Summary of position:
Develop, investigate, and establish the appropriate quality procedures for the manufacture of the mechanical components of fuel storage systems.
Requirements / Must haves:
• B. S. degree or related experience in a technical field, preference is for a Mechanical Engineer
• Minimum 3 years quality or test experience in an automotive or aerospace industry
• Working experience with ISO/TS16949, or ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
• American Society for Quality certification desirable
• Working knowledge of standard mechanical and electrical inspection and test equipment
• Hands on experience in APQP, SPC, FMEA, MSA, and PPAP.
• Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office, and statistical software’s
• Advanced Product Quality Planning for automotive programs
• Create Process Failure Mode Effects Analyses (PFMEAs) for process risk analysis and implement required actions based on severity, occurrence, and detection.
• Develop control plans for components, assemblies, or modules
• Investigate problems for root cause, using various problem-solving techniques
• Coordinate corrective action and material review board activities
• Provide training to inspection and technologist personnel
• Generate and modify ISO TS16949 Procedures and Departmental Work Instructions
• Select appropriate Supplier Quality Assurance Requirements for purchased materials
• Quality Liaison with engineering, manufacturing, production, and purchasing
• Create Process Flow Diagram, Routers and Visual Instruction Sheets (VIS’s) to ensure assembly of parts meet product requirements.
• Conduct training for operators and supervisors to understand new or revised product and process changes.
• Adopt and implement the Quality Assurance Procedur
Our latest jobs
CA$60000 - CA$65000
$100000 - $120000
MEX$10000 - MEX$12000
MEX$25000 - MEX$28000
$110000 - $150000
San Leandro California