Canada (Relocation to Saudi Arabia)
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia as a Safety Engineer! You will have a chance to be directly involved with the client’s Quality Assurance and Compliance group, providing project support through ongoing HSE expertise. This opportunity offers top compensation rates as well as technical, professional, and industrial development within an exceptional employee reward program.
The qualified individual for the position will provide support through a full project cycle by developing and implementing a safety management system. This position requires a subject matter expert in hydrocarbon gas operations to implement and train safety individuals in incident reporting as well as root cause analysis.
- Coordinate and conduct on-site investigations as well as audits in compliance with company and industry standards
- Prepare reports and recommendations for hazard analysis and safe work procedures as well as work permit reviews and job site safety compliance procedures
- Respond in the event of emergency situations, providing technical expertise and recommendations
- Provide consultation to department staff and engineers to ensure a safe working environment in compliance with HSE standards
- Take part in contractor pre-qualification activities in compliance with client requirements
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in oil and gas projects in a health and safety position
- A bachelors degree in health and safety, environment, science or engineering from an accredited program
- Additional training and certifications in occupational health and safety/ environmental compliance within the petrochemical or oil & gas industry
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Cassidy.Sullivan@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
United States Lebanon
$ 800 - $ 971
$ 1112 - $ 1500
$ 1412 - $ 1854
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
€ 75000 - € 80000
22 September 2023