Location: Cape Town
Contract/ Perm: Perm
You will be responsible to
• Drive sales with end customers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the sub-Saharan Africa region.
• Lead the end user sales team of the Local Business Line (LBL) and develop sales plans to achieve LBL targets for service revenues by taking ownership for key customer accounts.
• Set targets based on the LBL strategy to ensure an appropriate market coverage for new business, end-user influencing and service sales
• Build professional long-term relationships with our local customer base and thereby ensure our sustainable success.
• Responsible for meeting LBL sales budget, margin and market share in the region
• Develop, implement and monitor sales strategies, sales plans and sales support activities for the region, including sales targets, customer visit plan, training plan for sales team
• Lead and monitor end user sales team to drive sales of services and service products such as maintenance agreements and digital customer solutions
• Build long term relationships with key customers at all levels
• Ensure adherence to company’s internal rules and fruitful collaboration across the global network
• Request and propose business development projects to drive the growth of the business
• Share information gained from customer visits as part of market intelligence input
• Update customer and installed base information in the CRM tool
Monitoring & Planning:
• Take up customer challenges / complaints and take ownership till solutions are implemented
• Drive for continuous improvement of sales procedures, account and contract management
• Continuously review, monitor and evaluate the performance of the sales team as well as maintenance contracts (operations & finance)
• Select, establish and lead sales team, allocate budget and strategic targets to sales engineers
• Degree in Business and Engineering (B.Sc.) with a minimum 5 years experience within sales in marine/power industry
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the management of employees
• Excellent customer focus and understanding of value-based selling
• Self-organized, structured with good time management and deadline driven and work on your own initiative
"You must be able to attend a local interview to be considered for this role"
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
R0.01 - R0.02
Johannesburg South Africa
£550 per hour
Coventry West Midlands
CA$65 per hour
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
₹800000 - ₹1200000
₹750 per hour
20 March 2020
19 February 2020