United States Houston
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We are seeking an experienced Scheduling Engineer to join the Project Management Team (PMT). The Project Management Teams are directly responsible and accountable for the delivery of best-in-class capital projects assigned to specific departments. They are directly involved in executing and managing projects safely, on schedule, within budget and to the highest standards of quality and compliance. This will involve engineering design, procurement and construction of various sizes, types, and complexity of small, medium to multi-billion-dollar mega size projects.
• Complete resource loaded schedules in order to ensure standards of productivity are utilized in the schedule
• Collect all timing data in order to plan and schedule the full scope of work
• Work with Design Consultants and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contractors in developing baseline critical path schedules and progress measurement systems.
• Create a Work Breakdown Structure that contractors can use to develop their baseline schedules and progress measurement systems that enables subsequent reporting
• Understanding and following schedule management best practices
• Preparing all presentation materials to convey the plans and schedules to the project team and stakeholders is a necessity
• Assisting the project team with evaluation of reported progress and status of critical activities with particular attention to deviations from planned activities
• Participate in project team meetings including financial forecasting session to ensure schedule and cost alignment
• Assist cost engineers with timing information in order for cost forecasting accuracy
• Understand cost weightings as it applies to progress systems for reporting weighted progress reports
• Highly skilled to interface with the various stakeholders on the project team and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the project schedules.
• Updating, revising and detailing schedules as projects progress through development and execution stages including updating the schedules based on earned-value data from the Field Construction Analysts and other sources of construction tracking and reporting information
• It is preferred that you have advanced skills in problem solving such as “What-If” scenario planning to assist in schedule slippage towards recovery
• Developing and recording the project's historical schedule information and lessons learned
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Engineering from a recognized and approved program.
• Minimum of 12 years of experience with at least 10 years of experience specifically performing the development of baseline critical path schedules (Using Oracle Primavera software version 15.2 or later) and progress measurement systems in order to plan, update, track, analyze and report WORK performance for all phases of the project.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Regio Rotterdam
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
United Arab Emirates Dubai
22 September 2023