Position: Senior Authorised Person
Role Type: Contract
Industry: Offshore Wind
A great opportunity to join my client on a HV service contract. The project is an offshore wind farm situated in the Humber region. This is approximately 3 to 4 months work, 2&2 rotations.
• Provide maintenance, servicing and inspection of wind turbines and balance of plant, to ensure the assets are maintained in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner, maximising the commercial value within compliant requirements.
• Carry out maintenance and servicing of wind turbines and balance of plant, including servicing, reactive and proactive maintenance, inspections, modifications, retrofits and main component exchanges.
• Work proactively and flexibly to minimise failures and maximise the Energy Yield.
• Preparation of work plans and documentation.
• Maintain maintenance records, electronic and paper, of all work performed on plant.
• Proactively assist in all areas of site operations, working on projects, spares and other non-routine works.
• Enact a number of roles under the Wind Turbine Safety Rules; Authorised Technician
• Enact a number of roles under the E&M Safety Rules; SAP Single Feed
• Proactively identify & take ownership of tasks or projects to improve safety, turbine performance or general
• Monitoring and recording progress of works offshore.
• Liaise with Site Management to support sequence of the work required.
• Carry out point of work risk assessments (as may be required)
• Attend Daily Work Planning meetings.
• Liaise with CTV crew to plan works for the day and also to organise on board stores during weather days.
• Undertake site reports on any issues encountered.
• Attend monthly meetings as required.
• Loading and unloading vessels
• Feed into the SAP planning tool at site with retrospective defect notifications
• Close out work orders with detail analysis of works complete
• Raise safety observations where necessary and feed into monthly safety meetings
• Assist with End of Warranty Inspections / Audits and feed into the End of Warranty Project Lead
• Full GWO BST Certs
• Any technical qualifications ie MVOW training certs (Vestas Level B, C & D)
• SAP Certs
• Technical Courses attended
• Health and Safety Certificate
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by contacting Ryan Monk on 0207 419 5800 or email email@example.com
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Our latest jobs
130,000 euro - 160,000 euro + Bonus
12 to 15 Lacs