You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join our client in Calgary, AB as a Senior Contract Administrator! You would be at work within a growing EPCM/construction firm with projects worldwide and joining a team of talented professionals all working towards one goal. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining electronic and hardcopy filing of contract documents, correspondence, contract daily reports, and invoices.
Key Job Duties:
- Manage and Mentor junior members of the Contracts Team
- Develop proposal evaluations and award recommendations, submit award recommendations to project team and/or client, develop final contract
- Perform contract management post-award activities including monitoring Subcontractor performance and progress against critical path and contractor schedules
- Monitor contract compliance, review of schedule adherence, lead all contract change management activities with a strong focus on negotiating good value on any changes, claims avoidance
- Investigate and resolve invoicing issues and close-out of subcontracts
- Ensure that contract administration files are maintained in a clear auditable manner
- Minimum 15+ years of prior contracts management experience in an EPC/EPCM, mining, or heavy industry environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Construction Management, Business law or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Negotiation Skills
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
United States Lebanon
$ 800 - $ 971
$ 1112 - $ 1500
$ 1412 - $ 1854
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
€ 75000 - € 80000
22 September 2023