This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGNER
LOCATION: DURBAN,SOUTH AFRICA
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE ON EXPERIENCE
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE ONLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL CITZENS
“TRS has an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Designer with ETAP and SPEL experience on EPCM projects within the Petrochemical Industry to be based in Durban.”
DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform advance design calculations (lighting, raceway, sizing and wiring sizing, voltage drop, cable pulling, panel board and breaker sizing and junction box sizing).
• Develop electrical specifications and design documents.
• Prepare motor schematics and wiring diagrams.
• Prepare 2D (CAD) and 3D model layouts of advance complexity,
• Adhere to Client’s Operating Systems Requirements (OSR)
• Must have knowledge of electrical power systems software e.g. Electrical Transient Analysis Program ETAP) and Smart Plant Electrical (SPEL)
• Accredited two (2) years BSc. Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma and 20+ years of electrical work-related designer experience within Petrochemical Industry on EPCM projects a MUST.
• MS Office, AutoCAD, Microstation, ETAP, SPEL packages a requirement.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico
10 to 20 Lacs