Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy with projects throughout Canada, is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Calgary, AB. With this position, our client is looking for a candidate that has extensive experience with geotechnical work on pipeline projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for engaging in technical geotechnical work, project management, and also conducting business development activities within the pipeline area. They will be actively involved with projects from proposal stage through close out and oversee intermediate and junior staff members.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mining, or Geological Engineering
- A Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering is considered an asset
- Must have 12+ years of experience
- P.Eng designation is a must
- Must have experience with projects from proposal stage through close out
- Must have business development experience
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico