LOCAL MOZAMBICANS TO APPLY ONLY!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Serves as an Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs complex to difficult engineering assignments, evaluates, selects and applies advance engineering techniques.
- Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including manpower forecasts.
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of difficult engineering complexity.
- Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts.
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines.
MUST BE able to read/write and speak Portuguese.
- Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials.
- Practical field experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accredited four (4) year BSc. Engineering Degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study (Instrumentation).
- Ten (10) years plus of work-related experience.
- A recognized Professional Certification or Registration with the Engineering board/council of Mozambique.
- Professional registration and membership in technical society.
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Maputo, South Africa
Offshore - North Sea
Saint John, New Brunswick
03 September 2019
06 August 2019