South Africa Johannesburg
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
•Provide overall management and supervision to the Piping Engineering & Design project team.
•Develop and review project scopes and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects.
•Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including resource plans & forecasts.
•Develop and review technical specifications, including design criteria.
•Incorporate HSE factors in designs.
•Identify deviations in job scope, estimate magnitude of changes, and initiate trends or change management.
•Deliver quality work.
•Ensure technical integrity of Piping designs on the project.
•Participate in people development through coaching and mentoring.
•Conducting site visits as required on projects.
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
- Relevant Engineering degree / Technical diploma or equivalent
- Registered as a Professional Engineer with ECSA
- Sound communication, negotiation, interpersonal, coordination, and leadership skills. Disciplined matured, energetic, team player and determined to make things happen.
- Ability to attend to detail in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet, and electronic presentation programs.
- Strong general knowledge of Piping design requirements & practices for petrochemical projects through various project execution phases, including construction and commissioning support.
- Practical field experience. Advanced knowledge of SmartPlant 3D, SmartPlant Review, AutoCAD 2D and Microstation design tools.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Piping engineering & design experience in EPC/EPCM project environment with significant experience in a supervisory/lead role, preferably in the petrochemicals sector.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024