Netherlands Maasvlakte Rotterdam
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Rotterdam. The Senior Planning Engineer will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and controlling the progress and the cost and assisting the Project Director while ensuring that the project is completed within budget and on schedule. The role requires working collaboratively with different teams and excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Construction Management
• Minimum of 10 years experience as a Planning Engineer or in a similar role
• Proficient with project management tools and software, esp. Primavera P6
• Advanced level of P6 skills (e.g. Risk Analyze, Earn Value Calculations, etc)
• Strong understanding of project planning concepts, processes, and methodologies
• Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify critical issues and areas of improvement and develop solutions accordingly
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
• Experience in electro-mechanical engineering projects is a must
• Experience in an oil and gas project is a must
• Experience with international projects is a plus
• Fluency in English is required, Dutch is seen as a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024