- Manage resources and equipment by supervising work team for effective delivery of daily objective, controlling work hours, improving efficiency, assigning technically competent personnel and implementing HSE regulations, to finish the project within time and budget.
- Represent the company in dealing with client's consultants by attending regular meetings to ensure that all Contract requirements and agreements are implemented.
- Manage the project members or team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; and enforcing policies and procedures, to motivate the team to deliver the best results.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends in the industry, determining system improvements and implementing change, to have a smooth execution of the project.
- Manage the effective achievement of assigned objectives through the leadership of the assigned section by setting of individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff to maximize sectional performance.
- Perform people management functions by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees to achieve the company's HR objectives.
Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Manage the preparation and recommend the sectional budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget while ensuring all sectional activities are conducted in line with the approved guidelines.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions, to meet the target revenue of the project.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Manage and ensure effective implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned sectional activity so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, and cost-effective service.
- Lead the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations, in order to enhance competencies.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure that all sectional reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet company requirements, policies and quality standards
Health & Safety
- Maintain an awareness of all health and safety rules applying to the assigned tasks and tools to ensure that safe working practices are observed.
- Bachelors degree
- 20 years of experience in offshore construction
- 7 years of experience in a managerial role
- Saudi Aramco experience
Our latest jobs
Dubai Middle East
MEX$35000 - MEX$35000
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
P.O Box : 55976, Doha, Qatar
Doha Middle East