I am currently looking for a Senior RAMs Engineer to join an International Consultancy, operating across multiple-sectors including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewables. This is a full time, permanent position, based in Glasgow.
You will be working as part of the Safety and Reliability team and alongside the Process Team, delivering engineering solutions to the Energy sector.
Evidence of technical experience in Reliability Engineering should include:
• Successfully participating and leading technical delivery of work packages in an asset management programme of work involving the following:
Asset reliability/availability simulation modelling using industry recognised software.
• Failure modes, effects and criticality analysis (FMECA).
• Fault tree analysis using industry recognised software.
• Reliability centred maintenance (RCM).
• R&M strategy development – at equipment specific and/or corporate levels.
• Computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) application/interrogation.
• Inventory (spares) optimisation.
• Business development expertise specifically, developing Clients and securing work from existing and new Clients.
• Bid preparation, scoping and costing.
• Technical authorship and technical reviewer
• Leading RAM programs, possibly involving multidisciplinary support.
• Mentoring and development of junior staff.
• Capability to work on own i.e. at client-site if necessary, as well as office-based work.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Degree qualified (Structural or Civil Engineering)
• Excellent communication
• Demonstrate excellent man-management skills
• Gained RAM experience, preferably within an energy industry environment.
• Experience in use of the Maros RAM Analysis software tool
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation/communication skills.
• Project management skills to ensure studies/projects are delivered within agreed budgets and schedules.
• Capability to lead varied and responsible assignments.
• Knowledge of relevant asset management and R&M related codes and standards eg ISO 55000 series, BS 5760, NORSOK Z-016, IEC 61508/11, etc.
• Strong Quality, Safety, Environment (QSE) focus.
If you are interested, please send CVs to Ryan Monk. firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Our latest jobs
£65-90k Per Annum
PAYE (Depending on experience)
Depending on experience
R900 000 – R1 200 000 Per Annum
Richards Bay, Kwa-Zulu Natal