You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This position will rotate between the main reception area and the executive wing.
• Provide multi-line telephone support for the Dallas Corporate Office
• Take detailed messages while managing multiple telephone lines. Callers will include members of the Board of Directors, government officials, international and domestic calls.
• Work closely with Security relative to visitor check-in and check-out
• Book executive wing and common conference rooms through the Company’s on-line booking system or manual system as appropriate
• Arrange for catering services through contracted service provider
• Arrange for visitor transportation needs as required
• Perform other tasks as directed by the Office Services Lead
• Excellent multi-line telephone system skills. Avaya experience helpful but not required.
Basic Job Requirements:
• Knowledge of voice mail systems
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure and poise while managing telephone callers and visitors.
• Exceptional telephone etiquette skills
• Exceptional face-to-face customer service skills
• Must speak clearly and pleasantly
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes
• Must be flexible and willing to assist with other tasks
• High school diploma required
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023