Kitimat British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Kitimat, British Columbia as a Construction Administrator! You would be at work within a growing EPCM/construction firm with projects worldwide and joining a team of talented professionals all working towards one goal. The qualified individual will report to the office manager and will be responsible for all administrative functions to support the construction operations. The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
Key Job Duties:
• Works closely with the Office Manager and Construction Management personnel handling any and all administrative responsibilities as assigned
• Composes, answers, and signs correspondence as required, as well as provides support in checking voicemails, taking messages, and answering the telephone
• Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for departments/project
• Establishes and maintains department and/or project files
• Prepares and submits records, reports, and required documents to support the admin team
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent certificate in administration
• Previous administrative and relevant experience
• Proficient in excel, word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Manisha.Summan@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023